Eventually I’d like to make this recipe once I have a bigger crockpot. I’d love to serve it to my family at some point. It’s an awesome recipe… so good!
Makes 8 servings
- 3 pound roast beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans cola
- Place roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle with soup mix. Pour cola over all.
- Cover. Cook on low 7-8 hours.
Note: Diet cola does not work for this recipe.
Woke up today thinking I’m probably gonna make my BBQ Pork Chops recipe in my new crockpot for New YEar’s Day supper tomorrow. So, because I could, I thought I’d write the recipe on here first. Enjoy!! It is delicious!!
- 8 Pork chops
- 1 Cup of your favourite BBQ sauce, or sweet and sour sauce
- Brush each pork chop generously with sauce, then place in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.