Another recipe that I would not be able to eat. Although, looking at it, makes me want it even more. It looks really good, so I hope you enjoy it!!
- 2 salmon steaks
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 coloured peppers (red, yellow or orange), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp wine vinegar
- a sprig of fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp dried
- a pinch of cayenne
- 1/3 cup white wine or apple juice
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- Heat a frypan over high heat, add the oil . Add the peppers and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the vinegar and cook for 1 more minute. Push the peppers to the side of the pan and add the salmon. Cook for 30 seconds. Sprinkle with thyme, cayenne, salt and pepper, and spoon some of the peppers over the salmon. Add the wine. Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Here is the video for it – The Urban Peasant – Salmon with Peppers & Garlic.