So, this recipe sounds, and looks soooo good. If it weren’t for my texture sensitivity, I’d probably try this. I will provide you the video with the visual guidance, along with the recipe and directions.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 inch fresh ginger, chopped or grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pint (about 15) cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas, still frozen
- Heat a fry pan over medium-high heat, add the oil. Add the chicken, ginger and garlic to the fry pan, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the chicken starts to change colour. Add the cherry tomatoes, water and peas. Cover and cook for another 4 minutes, or until the peas are done. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Enjoy watching the video to go along with it – The Urban Peasant – Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes & Ginger.
There will be more where that came from.