Another recipe that sounds really good, so I thought I’d put the recipe and video up here.
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked & sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- a sprig of fresh tarragon, or 1/2 tsp dried
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Toss all of the ingredients together and serve.
Now here is the video instruction for it – The Urban Peasant – Chicken Salad with Pears.